Are you interested in a growing market that provides access to commercial and personal lines clients? If so, the self-storage sector is one to explore.
There are more self-storage facilities in the UK than there are McDonald’s restaurants. That is not bad for an industry that only arrived in the UK in the 1980s.
Room for expansion
There is also significant room for expansion in the 1,500 self-storage units currently available in the UK.
These units provide around 44.6m square feet of storage
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs