Are you interested in a growing market that provides access to commercial and personal lines clients? If so, the self-storage sector is one to explore.
There are more self-storage facilities in the UK than there are McDonald’s restaurants. That is not bad for an industry that only arrived in the UK in the 1980s.
Room for expansion
There is also significant room for expansion in the 1,500 self-storage units currently available in the UK.
These units provide around 44.6m square feet of storage
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm