Azur has partnered with technology firm Logical Glue to implement algorithms that it said will enable better risk analysis in order to free up underwriters to focus on broker relationships.
The managing digital agent explained that the technology would help it move towards straight through processing on simpler risks, allowing underwriters to work on the more complex risks.
According to Azur the solution puts customer data at the centre of operations to allow for real-time pricing and risk
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1