Azur has partnered with technology firm Logical Glue to implement algorithms that it said will enable better risk analysis in order to free up underwriters to focus on broker relationships.
The managing digital agent explained that the technology would help it move towards straight through processing on simpler risks, allowing underwriters to work on the more complex risks.
According to Azur the solution puts customer data at the centre of operations to allow for real-time pricing and risk
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders