Azur has partnered with technology firm Logical Glue to implement algorithms that it said will enable better risk analysis in order to free up underwriters to focus on broker relationships.
The managing digital agent explained that the technology would help it move towards straight through processing on simpler risks, allowing underwriters to work on the more complex risks.
According to Azur the solution puts customer data at the centre of operations to allow for real-time pricing and risk
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY