InsurTech start-up With Jack has been authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The broker was previously part of Worry+Peace’s InsurTech incubator, which was launched in February 2017 to support UK-based start-up insurance distributors.
With Jack was founded by ametaur photographer Ashley Baxter and provides insurance for freelancers, predominantly underwritten by Beazley.
According to Worry+Peace, With Jack is the first start-up to exit the network after becoming authorised.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change