InsurTech start-up With Jack has been authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The broker was previously part of Worry+Peace’s InsurTech incubator, which was launched in February 2017 to support UK-based start-up insurance distributors.
With Jack was founded by ametaur photographer Ashley Baxter and provides insurance for freelancers, predominantly underwritten by Beazley.
According to Worry+Peace, With Jack is the first start-up to exit the network after becoming authorised.
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries