InsurTech start-up With Jack has been authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The broker was previously part of Worry+Peace’s InsurTech incubator, which was launched in February 2017 to support UK-based start-up insurance distributors.
With Jack was founded by ametaur photographer Ashley Baxter and provides insurance for freelancers, predominantly underwritten by Beazley.
According to Worry+Peace, With Jack is the first start-up to exit the network after becoming authorised.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing