Warwick Davis Insurance Consultants has completed a management buyout backed by Ataraxia Broking, Insurance Age can reveal.
The move sees managing director Neil Kerkhove take control of the business, with founder Warwick Davis exiting the broker.
Kerkhove was previously a director of the business. A spokesperson for Ataraxia confirmed that there had been no other changes in staff.
In addition, Ataraxia has taken a minority stake in the business for its part in the funding.
The deal, which
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected