Warwick Davis Insurance Consultants has completed a management buyout backed by Ataraxia Broking, Insurance Age can reveal.
The move sees managing director Neil Kerkhove take control of the business, with founder Warwick Davis exiting the broker.
Kerkhove was previously a director of the business. A spokesperson for Ataraxia confirmed that there had been no other changes in staff.
In addition, Ataraxia has taken a minority stake in the business for its part in the funding.
The deal, which
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth