Warwick Davis Insurance Consultants has completed a management buyout backed by Ataraxia Broking, Insurance Age can reveal.
The move sees managing director Neil Kerkhove take control of the business, with founder Warwick Davis exiting the broker.
Kerkhove was previously a director of the business. A spokesperson for Ataraxia confirmed that there had been no other changes in staff.
In addition, Ataraxia has taken a minority stake in the business for its part in the funding.
The deal, which co
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover