Warwick Davis Insurance Consultants has completed a management buyout backed by Ataraxia Broking, Insurance Age can reveal.
The move sees managing director Neil Kerkhove take control of the business, with founder Warwick Davis exiting the broker.
Kerkhove was previously a director of the business. A spokesperson for Ataraxia confirmed that there had been no other changes in staff.
In addition, Ataraxia has taken a minority stake in the business for its part in the funding.
The deal, which
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure