Reg UK has appointed Paul Tasker to the newly created role of managing director.
Tasker joins the RegTech firm from Tasker Insurance Group where he was founder and chief executive officer.
He left the broker in August last year and was replaced by former Bluefin chief executive Robert Organ.
Reg stated that following recent investment from Disruptive Capital Finance, Tasker will lead the firm’s planned international expansion, as well as the launch of a new service designed to provide greater
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022