Reg UK has appointed Paul Tasker to the newly created role of managing director.
Tasker joins the RegTech firm from Tasker Insurance Group where he was founder and chief executive officer.
He left the broker in August last year and was replaced by former Bluefin chief executive Robert Organ.
Reg stated that following recent investment from Disruptive Capital Finance, Tasker will lead the firm’s planned international expansion, as well as the launch of a new service designed to provide greater
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- UK Broker Awards open for entries