Reg UK has appointed Paul Tasker to the newly created role of managing director.
Tasker joins the RegTech firm from Tasker Insurance Group where he was founder and chief executive officer.
He left the broker in August last year and was replaced by former Bluefin chief executive Robert Organ.
Reg stated that following recent investment from Disruptive Capital Finance, Tasker will lead the firm’s planned international expansion, as well as the launch of a new service designed to provide greater
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list