Reg UK has appointed Paul Tasker to the newly created role of managing director.
Tasker joins the RegTech firm from Tasker Insurance Group where he was founder and chief executive officer.
He left the broker in August last year and was replaced by former Bluefin chief executive Robert Organ.
Reg stated that following recent investment from Disruptive Capital Finance, Tasker will lead the firm’s planned international expansion, as well as the launch of a new service designed to provide greater
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand