Reg UK has appointed Paul Tasker to the newly created role of managing director.
Tasker joins the RegTech firm from Tasker Insurance Group where he was founder and chief executive officer.
He left the broker in August last year and was replaced by former Bluefin chief executive Robert Organ.
Reg stated that following recent investment from Disruptive Capital Finance, Tasker will lead the firm’s planned international expansion, as well as the launch of a new service designed to provide greater
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews