InsurTech start-up Broker Insights has partnered with Zurich, Axa, Ecclesiastical and QBE.
This follows on from its previously announced partnership with Hiscox.
Broker Insights launched in January this year. Its data platform combines technology and regional broker customer data to give insurers insight into the UK commercial broker market.
At the time of the start-up’s launch, chief executive officer Fraser Edmond, who was previously broker distribution at Aviva, said the new business
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m