The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has accepted 29 firms to begin testing in the fourth cohort of its regulatory sandbox.
The FCA detailed that the process allowed the chosen organisations to test innovative products, services or business models in a live market environment, while ensuring that appropriate protections were in place.
The three businesses with insurance in their descriptions were:Etherisc: Service that uses smart contracts on a blockchain to provide fully automated,
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn