The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has accepted 29 firms to begin testing in the fourth cohort of its regulatory sandbox.
The FCA detailed that the process allowed the chosen organisations to test innovative products, services or business models in a live market environment, while ensuring that appropriate protections were in place.
The three businesses with insurance in their descriptions were:Etherisc: Service that uses smart contracts on a blockchain to provide fully automated, decentr
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy