The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has accepted 29 firms to begin testing in the fourth cohort of its regulatory sandbox.
The FCA detailed that the process allowed the chosen organisations to test innovative products, services or business models in a live market environment, while ensuring that appropriate protections were in place.
The three businesses with insurance in their descriptions were:Etherisc: Service that uses smart contracts on a blockchain to provide fully automated,
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties