The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has accepted 29 firms to begin testing in the fourth cohort of its regulatory sandbox.
The FCA detailed that the process allowed the chosen organisations to test innovative products, services or business models in a live market environment, while ensuring that appropriate protections were in place.
The three businesses with insurance in their descriptions were:Etherisc: Service that uses smart contracts on a blockchain to provide fully automated,
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business