The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has issued final guidance to clarify its expectations about the handling of regular premium payment protection insurance (PPI) complaints.
This follows rules and guidance revealed by the FCA in March 2017 in relation to the Plevin judgment.
In November 2014, the Supreme Court ruled in Plevin v Paragon Personal Finance Ltd that a lender’s failure to disclose to a client that a large commission was payable out of the PPI premium can make the relationship
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move