The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is making preparations for a “no-deal” or hard Brexit in March 2019.
According to the regulator it is working together with the Bank of England and the government to develop a number of safeguards and contingencies in the event of hard Brexit.
In a speech to Bloomberg/TheCityUK, FCA’s director of international Nausicaa Delfas, said: “Let us just consider some examples of the challenges we face in doing this – there are ‘cliff edge’ risks that would be
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger