Allianz-owned Home & Legacy has updated its household e-trading offering on Home & Legacy Online.
The high net worth specialist stated that the changes were made in direct response to broker feedback.
It detailed that the new system improvements will make it easier for brokers to present more detailed risks.
It also features online indicative quotes for multi-property risks and additional questions designed to reduce time when making a quote.
In January this year the business added its motor
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand