Allianz-owned Home & Legacy has updated its household e-trading offering on Home & Legacy Online.
The high net worth specialist stated that the changes were made in direct response to broker feedback.
It detailed that the new system improvements will make it easier for brokers to present more detailed risks.
It also features online indicative quotes for multi-property risks and additional questions designed to reduce time when making a quote.
In January this year the business added its motor
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years