Tesla is developing a car insurance product which could be launched next month, according to reports.
An article by Tech Crunch stated that Tesla chief executive Elon Musk announced the news during a call with analysts after the company published its results for the first quarter of 2019.
“It will be much more compelling than anything else out there,” Musk told analysts.
According to the article he did not give any further details on what the product will look like, but it will build on its
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs