Tesla is developing a car insurance product which could be launched next month, according to reports.
An article by Tech Crunch stated that Tesla chief executive Elon Musk announced the news during a call with analysts after the company published its results for the first quarter of 2019.
“It will be much more compelling than anything else out there,” Musk told analysts.
According to the article he did not give any further details on what the product will look like, but it will build on its
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board