Tesla is developing a car insurance product which could be launched next month, according to reports.
An article by Tech Crunch stated that Tesla chief executive Elon Musk announced the news during a call with analysts after the company published its results for the first quarter of 2019.
“It will be much more compelling than anything else out there,” Musk told analysts.
According to the article he did not give any further details on what the product will look like, but it will build on its
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years