Managing general agent, Renovation Underwriting, has developed a product to cover large unoccupied commercial and residential properties which includes risk management as an option.
The offering, Renovation Unoccupied, is designed for properties with a reinstatement value in excess of £250,000 that are vacant on a permanent or temporary basis.
A typical scenario might be where a property is waiting to be redeveloped, is a second home or is vacant pending probate.
The MGA was set up by former
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings