Managing general agent, Renovation Underwriting, has developed a product to cover large unoccupied commercial and residential properties which includes risk management as an option.
The offering, Renovation Unoccupied, is designed for properties with a reinstatement value in excess of £250,000 that are vacant on a permanent or temporary basis.
A typical scenario might be where a property is waiting to be redeveloped, is a second home or is vacant pending probate.
The MGA was set up by former
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK