Managing general agent, Renovation Underwriting, has developed a product to cover large unoccupied commercial and residential properties which includes risk management as an option.
The offering, Renovation Unoccupied, is designed for properties with a reinstatement value in excess of £250,000 that are vacant on a permanent or temporary basis.
A typical scenario might be where a property is waiting to be redeveloped, is a second home or is vacant pending probate.
The MGA was set up by former
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA