Managing general agent, Renovation Underwriting, has developed a product to cover large unoccupied commercial and residential properties which includes risk management as an option.
The offering, Renovation Unoccupied, is designed for properties with a reinstatement value in excess of £250,000 that are vacant on a permanent or temporary basis.
A typical scenario might be where a property is waiting to be redeveloped, is a second home or is vacant pending probate.
The MGA was set up by former
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns