The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has partnered with Allianz-owned Home & Legacy for its high net worth (HNW) insurance scheme.
Biba listed that members will get access to three tiers of household cover as well as “flexible underwriting and competitive pricing” due to Home & Legacy’s panel arrangement.
In addition the trade body highlighted Home & Legacy’s in-house claims handling and online e-trading capability as benefits for users.
Aqua Underwriting, which was integrated
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings