The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has partnered with Allianz-owned Home & Legacy for its high net worth (HNW) insurance scheme.
Biba listed that members will get access to three tiers of household cover as well as “flexible underwriting and competitive pricing” due to Home & Legacy’s panel arrangement.
In addition the trade body highlighted Home & Legacy’s in-house claims handling and online e-trading capability as benefits for users.
Aqua Underwriting, which was integrated
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning