The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has partnered with Allianz-owned Home & Legacy for its high net worth (HNW) insurance scheme.
Biba listed that members will get access to three tiers of household cover as well as “flexible underwriting and competitive pricing” due to Home & Legacy’s panel arrangement.
In addition the trade body highlighted Home & Legacy’s in-house claims handling and online e-trading capability as benefits for users.
Aqua Underwriting, which was integrated
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing