Given the growing interest in schemes among brokers and managing general agents, any company that is happy to coast, and refuse to evolve and extend its reach, faces losing hard won clients, and not attracting new ones.
To help advise on how a scheme or delegated authority might have a greater chance of attracting customers and maintaining market share, Pound Gates director Del Sharman and Axa schemes business development manager Rachael Cave offer their thoughts on:The role of marketing and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity