Zurich Insurance has launched its Zurich Cyber Insurance Policy designed to help businesses protect themselves from cybersecurity risks.
The policy is consistent for Zurich customers worldwide and a spokesperson for the provider confirmed that the product is sold through brokers in the UK.
Mark Bannon, head of Zurich’s Cyber Lia
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin