Zurich Insurance has launched its Zurich Cyber Insurance Policy designed to help businesses protect themselves from cybersecurity risks.
The policy is consistent for Zurich customers worldwide and a spokesperson for the provider confirmed that the product is sold through brokers in the UK.
Mark Bannon, head of Zurich’s Cyber
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years