Zurich Insurance has launched its Zurich Cyber Insurance Policy designed to help businesses protect themselves from cybersecurity risks.
The policy is consistent for Zurich customers worldwide and a spokesperson for the provider confirmed that the product is sold through brokers in the UK.
Mark Bannon, head of Zurich’s Cyber
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand