Zurich Insurance has launched its Zurich Cyber Insurance Policy designed to help businesses protect themselves from cybersecurity risks.
The policy is consistent for Zurich customers worldwide and a spokesperson for the provider confirmed that the product is sold through brokers in the UK.
Mark Bannon, head of Zurich’s Cyber
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures