Beazley has partnered with law firm DAC Beachcroft to launch a General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) helpline for its Beazley Breach Response (BBR) policyholders in the UK.
BBR is available exclusively via brokers.
Beazley said that the effects of these regulations are still not understood and stated that the helpline had been set up in response to this knowledge gap.
The provider said the helpline would enable Beazley’s BBR policyholders in the UK to connect free of charge with some of
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey