Beazley has partnered with law firm DAC Beachcroft to launch a General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) helpline for its Beazley Breach Response (BBR) policyholders in the UK.
BBR is available exclusively via brokers.
Beazley said that the effects of these regulations are still not understood and stated that the helpline had been set up in response to this knowledge gap.
The provider said the helpline would enable Beazley’s BBR policyholders in the UK to connect free of charge with some of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand