Cyber Assist has launched a wholesale cyber product for the broker market which will be available via the SchemeServe platform.
Cyber Assist detailed in a statement that the product is backed by A rated Lloyd’s capacity and the policy covers most standard cyber risks plus e-theft, VOIP hacking, cloud coverage, terrorism and human error.
The MGA also claimed that the online platform means brokers can quote and bind cover quickly with between four and six easy questions. The product has been lau
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009