Cyber Assist has launched a wholesale cyber product for the broker market which will be available via the SchemeServe platform.
Cyber Assist detailed in a statement that the product is backed by A rated Lloyd’s capacity and the policy covers most standard cyber risks plus e-theft, VOIP hacking, cloud coverage, terrorism and human error.
The MGA also claimed that the online platform means brokers can quote and bind cover quickly with between four and six easy questions. The product has been lau
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division