Cyber Assist has launched a wholesale cyber product for the broker market which will be available via the SchemeServe platform.
Cyber Assist detailed in a statement that the product is backed by A rated Lloyd’s capacity and the policy covers most standard cyber risks plus e-theft, VOIP hacking, cloud coverage, terrorism and human error.
The MGA also claimed that the online platform means brokers can quote and bind cover quickly with between four and six easy questions. The product has been lau
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy