Farm Combined has been added to NIG’s FamWeb platform enabling brokers to quote and buy the product online.
According to the insurer Farm Combined is a complex product that uses dynamic questions and intuitive design to produce an instant price and improved documentation.
The provider detailed that brokers using FarmWeb now have full control of the customer journey for new business and MTAs, with renewals following shortly.
This capability now extends across both the Farm Combined and Farm
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers