Managing general agent (MGA) Ensurance UK has launched in the United Kingdom with a home build product backed by XL Catlin and construction and engineering products with capacity provided by Swiss Re Corporate Solutions.
Australia-based Ensurance revealed this May that it would open a UK business this year.
According to a statement the UK business will deal directly with insurance brokers and insurers both in the UK and across Europe.
The business will be led by Tim James while Andy Hogg ha
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks