Managing general agent (MGA) Ensurance UK has launched in the United Kingdom with a home build product backed by XL Catlin and construction and engineering products with capacity provided by Swiss Re Corporate Solutions.
Australia-based Ensurance revealed this May that it would open a UK business this year.
According to a statement the UK business will deal directly with insurance brokers and insurers both in the UK and across Europe.
The business will be led by Tim James while Andy Hogg
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA