Managing general agent (MGA) Ensurance UK has launched in the United Kingdom with a home build product backed by XL Catlin and construction and engineering products with capacity provided by Swiss Re Corporate Solutions.
Australia-based Ensurance revealed this May that it would open a UK business this year.
According to a statement the UK business will deal directly with insurance brokers and insurers both in the UK and across Europe.
The business will be led by Tim James while Andy Hogg
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning