Managing general agent (MGA) Ensurance UK has launched in the United Kingdom with a home build product backed by XL Catlin and construction and engineering products with capacity provided by Swiss Re Corporate Solutions.
Australia-based Ensurance revealed this May that it would open a UK business this year.
According to a statement the UK business will deal directly with insurance brokers and insurers both in the UK and across Europe.
The business will be led by Tim James while Andy Hogg ha
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa