Brightside Group has appointed Derek Henry as managing director of broking, joining the business on 1 September.
He will replace Russell Bence, who has left the Bristol-based broker to pursue other interests. Bence first joined Brightside in April 2016 after leaving Markerstudy.
Henry previously worked at Ardonagh Group, leading the business’s relationship with the insurance market, but left the consolidator in 2018 to set up his own advisory business. His CV also includes roles at the RAC,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move