PremFina has added Martyn Holman to its advisory board.
Holman, who left the group commercial director role at Markerstudy in 2017, is also chairman of The National Salvage Association, as revealed by Insurance Age last year.
He is also a non-executive director of software company Open GI as well as telematics firm Smart Driver Insurance.
Holman was previously chief executive officer at Brightside and has also worked as a director at Marsh.
Premium finance company PremFina noted that its
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm