PremFina has added Martyn Holman to its advisory board.
Holman, who left the group commercial director role at Markerstudy in 2017, is also chairman of The National Salvage Association, as revealed by Insurance Age last year.
He is also a non-executive director of software company Open GI as well as telematics firm Smart Driver Insurance.
Holman was previously chief executive officer at Brightside and has also worked as a director at Marsh.
Premium finance company PremFina noted that its
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals