PremFina has added Martyn Holman to its advisory board.
Holman, who left the group commercial director role at Markerstudy in 2017, is also chairman of The National Salvage Association, as revealed by Insurance Age last year.
He is also a non-executive director of software company Open GI as well as telematics firm Smart Driver Insurance.
Holman was previously chief executive officer at Brightside and has also worked as a director at Marsh.
Premium finance company PremFina noted that its
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey