Covéa Insurance has named Carolyn Callan as its new commercial lines & HNW director, succeeding Simon Cooter.
She will take on the role on 1 May and also join the executive committee of the insurer.
Last year Cooter announced his intention to leave the business in 2019 due to a desire to change the pace of his working life.
Callan joined Covéa in November 2017 as head of SME & schemes and the provider stated she has many years of leadership experience in insurance.
Her CV includes 11 years
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals