Covéa Insurance has named Carolyn Callan as its new commercial lines & HNW director, succeeding Simon Cooter.
She will take on the role on 1 May and also join the executive committee of the insurer.
Last year Cooter announced his intention to leave the business in 2019 due to a desire to change the pace of his working life.
Callan joined Covéa in November 2017 as head of SME & schemes and the provider stated she has many years of leadership experience in insurance.
Her CV includes 11 years
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand