Covéa Insurance has named Carolyn Callan as its new commercial lines & HNW director, succeeding Simon Cooter.
She will take on the role on 1 May and also join the executive committee of the insurer.
Last year Cooter announced his intention to leave the business in 2019 due to a desire to change the pace of his working life.
Callan joined Covéa in November 2017 as head of SME & schemes and the provider stated she has many years of leadership experience in insurance.
Her CV includes 11 years
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm