No business can afford to neglect a third of their potential customers. But insurers and brokers face particular problems targeting the UK’s 16m millennials, born between the early 1980s and the mid-1990s.
Generation Y, as it’s also known, is much less likely to be in the market for certain types of insurance, and when millennials are looking for cover, they have very different requirements and expectations to the generations before them.
Insurers and brokers sticking to a traditional approach
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman