No business can afford to neglect a third of their potential customers. But insurers and brokers face particular problems targeting the UK’s 16m millennials, born between the early 1980s and the mid-1990s.
Generation Y, as it’s also known, is much less likely to be in the market for certain types of insurance, and when millennials are looking for cover, they have very different requirements and expectations to the generations before them.
Insurers and brokers sticking to a traditional approach
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs