No business can afford to neglect a third of their potential customers. But insurers and brokers face particular problems targeting the UK’s 16m millennials, born between the early 1980s and the mid-1990s.
Generation Y, as it’s also known, is much less likely to be in the market for certain types of insurance, and when millennials are looking for cover, they have very different requirements and expectations to the generations before them.
Insurers and brokers sticking to a traditional approach
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries