Zurich has made changes to its general insurance distribution team with Michelle Taylor joining from RSA as head of broker market for the Southeast, and Matt Perkin is promoted to the same role for the Midlands, Southwest and Wales.
Taylor was a strategic account director at RSA until recently, following a career of nearly three decades spanning a number of roles in trading and broker relationships at Aviva and Lloyds Syndicate, ERS.
Having joined Zurich in 2011, Perkin was most recently the
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto