Zurich has made changes to its general insurance distribution team with Michelle Taylor joining from RSA as head of broker market for the Southeast, and Matt Perkin is promoted to the same role for the Midlands, Southwest and Wales.
Taylor was a strategic account director at RSA until recently, following a career of nearly three decades spanning a number of roles in trading and broker relationships at Aviva and Lloyds Syndicate, ERS.
Having joined Zurich in 2011, Perkin was most recently the
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman