Zurich has made changes to its general insurance distribution team with Michelle Taylor joining from RSA as head of broker market for the Southeast, and Matt Perkin is promoted to the same role for the Midlands, Southwest and Wales.
Taylor was a strategic account director at RSA until recently, following a career of nearly three decades spanning a number of roles in trading and broker relationships at Aviva and Lloyds Syndicate, ERS.
Having joined Zurich in 2011, Perkin was most recently the
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt