You may be aware that a number of brave walkers from the insurance world are doing a trek through the Alps next month to raise money for and awareness of the Alzheimer’s Society.
Covéa’s Simon Cooter has rounded up a bunch of us (including me!!) to take on the Mont Blanc Massif and, in addition to the physical challenge, we also have a target of raising £75,000 for the Society.
We haven’t quite reached the goal yet (at the time of writing we’ve hit £66,912.65) so if you’re able to help us
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey