You may be aware that a number of brave walkers from the insurance world are doing a trek through the Alps next month to raise money for and awareness of the Alzheimer’s Society.
Covéa’s Simon Cooter has rounded up a bunch of us (including me!!) to take on the Mont Blanc Massif and, in addition to the physical challenge, we also have a target of raising £75,000 for the Society.
We haven’t quite reached the goal yet (at the time of writing we’ve hit £66,912.65) so if you’re able to help us
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- GRP’s purchase prices revealed
- In Person: Head of Marsh Networks David Hopwood
- Abbey owners Prestige buy Autoline
- Ex-Towergate and Aviva boss Mark Hodges joins ReAssure for IPO
- FCA insurance spend rises to £264,587 for 2018/19
- GRP pondering two more regional hubs