You may be aware that a number of brave walkers from the insurance world are doing a trek through the Alps next month to raise money for and awareness of the Alzheimer’s Society.
Covéa’s Simon Cooter has rounded up a bunch of us (including me!!) to take on the Mont Blanc Massif and, in addition to the physical challenge, we also have a target of raising £75,000 for the Society.
We haven’t quite reached the goal yet (at the time of writing we’ve hit £66,912.65) so if you’re able to help us
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing