Up until now, the insurance sector has arguably been under fined. In today’s increasingly complex regulatory environment, each regulated sector is expected to learn the lessons of the broader financial services community.
The insurance world has not had to bear the full glare of the regulators. But that is changing and One Call’s recent fine has shifted the high price of getting it wrong to centre stage.
There are lessons to be learned from other financial sector. Have you been paying attentio
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market