Up until now, the insurance sector has arguably been under fined. In today’s increasingly complex regulatory environment, each regulated sector is expected to learn the lessons of the broader financial services community.
The insurance world has not had to bear the full glare of the regulators. But that is changing and One Call’s recent fine has shifted the high price of getting it wrong to centre stage.
There are lessons to be learned from other financial sector. Have you been paying
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report