Up until now, the insurance sector has arguably been under fined. In today’s increasingly complex regulatory environment, each regulated sector is expected to learn the lessons of the broader financial services community.
The insurance world has not had to bear the full glare of the regulators. But that is changing and One Call’s recent fine has shifted the high price of getting it wrong to centre stage.
There are lessons to be learned from other financial sector. Have you been paying attentio
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list