Beazley has launched its virtual care package for tech-enabled health and lifestyle providers.
The product, available through brokers, brings together various forms of cover to help organisations protect against the risks in this sector.
Beazley Virtual Care includes medical malpractice and professional indemnity cover as standard. It can also be extended to include:technology products, technology errors and omissions, and media liability; cyber cover and breach response services; product
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management