In its biggest deal to date Finch Group has bought commercial and personal lines business, Bridle Insurance.
Bridle is headquartered in Witney, Oxfordshire and manages £10m GWP, and places emphasis on fleet insurance.
The brokerage has a staff of 17 with directors, Neil Fox and Bob Turley at the helm. Following the purchase the firm will keep its current office and all of its staff, Fox will transfer to a consulting position while Turley will become part of Finch Group management.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?