The countdown has begun to this year’s Broker Expo on 7 November.
The event, hosted by Insurance Age and with Open GI as headline sponsor, celebrates the work of brokers.
Currently confirmed to attend are 1,000 brokers, 130 exhibitors, and 40 expert speakers – with Sir Ranulph Fiennes delivering the keynote address.
Broker Expo, which is free to attend for brokers, is an opportunity to do more business in one day than in three months.
Registration is still open for attendees and exhibitors.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move