The Personal Finance Society (PFS) chief executive officer, Keith Richards, has highlighted that there is no ‘one size fits all approach’ when it comes to treating vulnerable customers fairly.
Yesterday (23 July), the Financial Conduct Authority launched a consultation on proposed guidance for firms on the fair treatment of vulnerable customers.
Richards commented: “There is no single approach to take for vulnerable customers as vulnerability comes in many forms.
“What is relevant for one
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018