Zurich Insurance Group has confirmed that Amanda Blanc, chief executive officer for Europe, the Middle East and Africa and bank distribution and a member of the group’s executive committee, has resigned.
Blanc previously held the UK CEO post at Axa, but left in April 2018 to join Zurich.
Zurich said in a statement: “The company thanks Amanda for her leadership since she joined in October 2018 and wishes her every success in her future endeavors.”
The provider added that Blanc’s successor will
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move