Zurich Insurance Group has confirmed that Amanda Blanc, chief executive officer for Europe, the Middle East and Africa and bank distribution and a member of the group’s executive committee, has resigned.
Blanc previously held the UK CEO post at Axa, but left in April 2018 to join Zurich.
Zurich said in a statement: “The company thanks Amanda for her leadership since she joined in October 2018 and wishes her every success in her future endeavors.”
The provider added that Blanc’s successor will
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?