Brokers are not worried by the decision of Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance (TMKI) to enter run-off.
However, experts said there were growing concerns that the move, in addition to other insurers pulling out of certain business lines, such as RSA and Aspen Risk Management, could limit capacity in the market.
James Sellers, Birmingham branch director at Lorica Insurance Brokers, discussed the consequences: “It reduces the number of markets available to us so, if anything, it’s going to continue to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith