Allianz UK chief executive officer Jon Dye has stated it is “business as usual” following the insurer’s purchase of L&G’s general insurance division for £242m.
The provider is set to integrate L&G GI into LV. At the end of May, Allianz also announced that it will buy the remaining 30.1% stake in LV GI for £365m by the end of the year.
Dye pledged that brokers will continue to be the biggest distribution channel for Allianz, LV and L&G once the transactions have completed.
“Brokers are as
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years