Allianz UK chief executive officer Jon Dye has stated it is “business as usual” following the insurer’s purchase of L&G’s general insurance division for £242m.
The provider is set to integrate L&G GI into LV. At the end of May, Allianz also announced that it will buy the remaining 30.1% stake in LV GI for £365m by the end of the year.
Dye pledged that brokers will continue to be the biggest distribution channel for Allianz, LV and L&G once the transactions have completed.
“Brokers are as
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click