HM Revenue & Customs has launched a call for evidence on the operation of the Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) and changes that may help to ensure it operates “fairly and efficiently”.
The review was first announced in the 2019 Spring Statement by Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond and the consultation will close on 17 July 2019.
The call for evidence will look at how the administration and collection of IPT can be modernised as well as the extent to which there are emerging practices
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs