The panel of insurers covering British Steel, which went into insolvency yesterday following a request for a £30m bailout, has been uncovered.
Insurance Age can reveal that AIG, Aviva, Aspen, MS Amlin, RSA and Scor are on the panel with Liberty, Axa XL and Lloyd’s syndicates as the collapsed firm chases down a rejected £30m claim.
Mactavish which is pursuing the claim on behalf of British Steel listed the insurers on the panel to Insurance Age.
Zurich was named as the lead insurer yesterday
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years