The panel of insurers covering British Steel, which went into insolvency yesterday following a request for a £30m bailout, has been uncovered.
Insurance Age can reveal that AIG, Aviva, Aspen, MS Amlin, RSA and Scor are on the panel with Liberty, Axa XL and Lloyd’s syndicates as the collapsed firm chases down a rejected £30m claim.
Mactavish which is pursuing the claim on behalf of British Steel listed the insurers on the panel to Insurance Age.
Zurich was named as the lead insurer yesterday
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click