Axa UK has put 125 claims staff at risk of redundancy as it seeks to “remove non-core activity from operational areas”.
The insurer claimed this approach would help the business to concentrate on claims handling efficiency.
Axa stated that the redundancies would come across six claims sites, and anticipated a smaller net reduction of about 40 jobs once the consultation is concluded.
It pledged that employees affected by the announcement would receive all the appropriate help and support they
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA