Axa UK has put 125 claims staff at risk of redundancy as it seeks to “remove non-core activity from operational areas”.
The insurer claimed this approach would help the business to concentrate on claims handling efficiency.
Axa stated that the redundancies would come across six claims sites, and anticipated a smaller net reduction of about 40 jobs once the consultation is concluded.
It pledged that employees affected by the announcement would receive all the appropriate help and support they
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison