A survey by Which? has revealed the best and worst insurers for handling claims in the home and motor insurance sectors.
The consumer organisation surveyed 2,111 car insurance customer and 1,456 home insurance customers who had made a claim in the past two years, asking about the claim and how satisfied they were with their insurer and the overall experience.
The AA was rated worst in the car insurance space, with customers complaining about lack of communication on the progress of claims.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison