A survey by Which? has revealed the best and worst insurers for handling claims in the home and motor insurance sectors.
The consumer organisation surveyed 2,111 car insurance customer and 1,456 home insurance customers who had made a claim in the past two years, asking about the claim and how satisfied they were with their insurer and the overall experience.
The AA was rated worst in the car insurance space, with customers complaining about lack of communication on the progress of claims.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing