Incubator managing general agent Vibe MGA Management (VibeMM) has been bought by US insurance and outsourcing specialist Pro Global Insurance Solutions.
The deal represents the first move for the US firm into the UK market.
Terms of the transaction, which remains subject to regulatory approvals, were not disclosed.
Part of the Vibe Group of companies, VibeMM will be rebranded Pro MGA Solutions.
According to a statement, this new venture will bring together the skills and experience of the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change