Incubator managing general agent Vibe MGA Management (VibeMM) has been bought by US insurance and outsourcing specialist Pro Global Insurance Solutions.
The deal represents the first move for the US firm into the UK market.
Terms of the transaction, which remains subject to regulatory approvals, were not disclosed.
Part of the Vibe Group of companies, VibeMM will be rebranded Pro MGA Solutions.
According to a statement, this new venture will bring together the skills and experience of the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment