Arch Insurance International has announced its investment in Archipelago Risk Services, a personal lines managing general agency backed with underwriting capacity from Arch Insurance (UK) Limited (formerly Arch Insurance Company (Europe).
The investment and underwriting capacity are both for an undisclosed sum.
Archipelago is a new insurtech personal lines provider, created by Angus Simpson who will be CEO and Richard Coleman. Both were previously Aon executives.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey