Arch Insurance International has announced its investment in Archipelago Risk Services, a personal lines managing general agency backed with underwriting capacity from Arch Insurance (UK) Limited (formerly Arch Insurance Company (Europe).
The investment and underwriting capacity are both for an undisclosed sum.
Archipelago is a new insurtech personal lines provider, created by Angus Simpson who will be CEO and Richard Coleman. Both were previously Aon executives.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change