Axa Commercial is set to open two new SME trading centres in a move which puts 106 roles at risk of redundancy.
The provider is set to develop two SME centres in Bolton and Ipswich and claimed the move will “promote underwriting efficiency and consistency of broker service to remain competitive in a key area of the market”.
The SME trading centres will deal with renewal business and mid-terms adjustments for SME policies, which are currently serviced regionally across 12 branches, providing a
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers