Axa Commercial is set to open two new SME trading centres in a move which puts 106 roles at risk of redundancy.
The provider is set to develop two SME centres in Bolton and Ipswich and claimed the move will “promote underwriting efficiency and consistency of broker service to remain competitive in a key area of the market”.
The SME trading centres will deal with renewal business and mid-terms adjustments for SME policies, which are currently serviced regionally across 12 branches, providing a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders