Axa Commercial is set to open two new SME trading centres in a move which puts 106 roles at risk of redundancy.
The provider is set to develop two SME centres in Bolton and Ipswich and claimed the move will “promote underwriting efficiency and consistency of broker service to remain competitive in a key area of the market”.
The SME trading centres will deal with renewal business and mid-terms adjustments for SME policies, which are currently serviced regionally across 12 branches, providing a
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester