Axa Commercial is set to open two new SME trading centres in a move which puts 106 roles at risk of redundancy.
The provider is set to develop two SME centres in Bolton and Ipswich and claimed the move will “promote underwriting efficiency and consistency of broker service to remain competitive in a key area of the market”.
The SME trading centres will deal with renewal business and mid-terms adjustments for SME policies, which are currently serviced regionally across 12 branches, providing a
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity