Insurance Age's reporter and news editor analyse the facts and market reaction to the UK CEO change at RSA and Biba announcing Boris Johnson as a keynote speaker at its 2019 conference in Manchester this May.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 4 February 2019:
1) Steve Lewis exits RSA UK & International CEO role
2) LV puts 140 people at risk
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK