Insurance Age's reporter and news editor analyse the facts and market reaction to the UK CEO change at RSA and Biba announcing Boris Johnson as a keynote speaker at its 2019 conference in Manchester this May.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 4 February 2019:
1) Steve Lewis exits RSA UK & International CEO role
2) LV puts 140 people at risk
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings