Insurance Age's reporter and news editor analyse the facts and market reaction to the UK CEO change at RSA and Biba announcing Boris Johnson as a keynote speaker at its 2019 conference in Manchester this May.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 4 February 2019:
1) Steve Lewis exits RSA UK & International CEO role
2) LV puts 140 people at risk
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals