Insurance Age's reporter and news editor analyse the facts and market reaction to the UK CEO change at RSA and Biba announcing Boris Johnson as a keynote speaker at its 2019 conference in Manchester this May.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 4 February 2019:
1) Steve Lewis exits RSA UK & International CEO role
2) LV puts 140 people at risk
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand