Axa has introduced three new Artificial Intelligence (AI) bots in a move it said would help staff across the business with admin work.
The provider has named the three bots Harry, Bert and Lenny.
According to Axa, Harry was rolled out in June 2018 and is part of the customer property claims team. It added that Bert became part of the commercial property team and Lenny the liability team at the end of last year.
The insurer detailed that the bots are designed to pick up repetitive admin
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs