Axa has introduced three new Artificial Intelligence (AI) bots in a move it said would help staff across the business with admin work.
The provider has named the three bots Harry, Bert and Lenny.
According to Axa, Harry was rolled out in June 2018 and is part of the customer property claims team. It added that Bert became part of the commercial property team and Lenny the liability team at the end of last year.
The insurer detailed that the bots are designed to pick up repetitive admin
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product