Jonathan Swift, content director, and Siân Barton, editor examine the most read stories and dig in to the issues they raise for the insurance market in the latest weekly podcast.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 21 January 2019:
1) Leaked document reveals detail of Ageas redundancy risk
2) Ageas consults on closure of Stoke-on
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate