Jonathan Swift, content director, and Siân Barton, editor examine the most read stories and dig in to the issues they raise for the insurance market in the latest weekly podcast.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 21 January 2019:
1) Leaked document reveals detail of Ageas redundancy risk
2) Ageas consults on closure of Stoke-on
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK