Jonathan Swift, content director, and Siân Barton, editor examine the most read stories and dig in to the issues they raise for the insurance market in the latest weekly podcast.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 21 January 2019:
1) Leaked document reveals detail of Ageas redundancy risk
2) Ageas consults on closure of Stoke-on
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move