Jonathan Swift, content director, and Siân Barton, editor examine the most read stories and dig in to the issues they raise for the insurance market in the latest weekly podcast.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week commencing 21 January 2019:
1) Leaked document reveals detail of Ageas redundancy risk
2) Ageas consults on closure of Stoke-on
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings