Details have emerged of Ageas’ plan to close two of its branches in a move that may hit up to 597 staff.
A leaked document, sent by UK CEO Andy Watson to staff, explained the thinking behind the closure of Port Solent and Stoke-on-Trent.
It also revealed plans to downsize and move its London, America Square office and seek an alternative Manchester base.
It further detailed plans to outsource its IT function to Tata Consultancy Services with staff being placed in TUPE measures.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm