Details have emerged of Ageas’ plan to close two of its branches in a move that may hit up to 597 staff.
A leaked document, sent by UK CEO Andy Watson to staff, explained the thinking behind the closure of Port Solent and Stoke-on-Trent.
It also revealed plans to downsize and move its London, America Square office and seek an alternative Manchester base.
It further detailed plans to outsource its IT function to Tata Consultancy Services with staff being placed in TUPE measures.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK