Details have emerged of Ageas’ plan to close two of its branches in a move that may hit up to 597 staff.
A leaked document, sent by UK CEO Andy Watson to staff, explained the thinking behind the closure of Port Solent and Stoke-on-Trent.
It also revealed plans to downsize and move its London, America Square office and seek an alternative Manchester base.
It further detailed plans to outsource its IT function to Tata Consultancy Services with staff being placed in TUPE measures.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs