Zurich is partnering with British Sign Language (BSL) Online Interpreting Service, SignLive, to introduce a service for its deaf and hard of hearing customers from today (11 January).
The insurer claimed it is the first to deliver the offering which enables customers with impaired hearing to contact the insurer using a SignLive video interpreter.
Richard Pash, UK marketing director, Zurich UK commented: “We’re very proud of our partnership with SignLive.
“It’s a fantastic service
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing