Zurich is partnering with British Sign Language (BSL) Online Interpreting Service, SignLive, to introduce a service for its deaf and hard of hearing customers from today (11 January).
The insurer claimed it is the first to deliver the offering which enables customers with impaired hearing to contact the insurer using a SignLive video interpreter.
Richard Pash, UK marketing director, Zurich UK commented: “We’re very proud of our partnership with SignLive.
“It’s a fantastic service
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto