Zurich is partnering with British Sign Language (BSL) Online Interpreting Service, SignLive, to introduce a service for its deaf and hard of hearing customers from today (11 January).
The insurer claimed it is the first to deliver the offering which enables customers with impaired hearing to contact the insurer using a SignLive video interpreter.
Richard Pash, UK marketing director, Zurich UK commented: “We’re very proud of our partnership with SignLive.
“It’s a fantastic service
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals