Zurich is partnering with British Sign Language (BSL) Online Interpreting Service, SignLive, to introduce a service for its deaf and hard of hearing customers from today (11 January).
The insurer claimed it is the first to deliver the offering which enables customers with impaired hearing to contact the insurer using a SignLive video interpreter.
Richard Pash, UK marketing director, Zurich UK commented: “We’re very proud of our partnership with SignLive.
“It’s a fantastic service
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings