Ceta intends to launch its Infinity portal for brokers in mid-January 2019, Insurance Age can reveal.
The new service will start by delivering quote and bind online capability in non-standard property with more lines to be added over time.
The service has already gone live with Ceta’s 2,000 IFA base and is in soft-launch testing with selected general insurance brokers ahead of the full roll-out next year.
Chief executive John Bibby noted that the business had not “reinvented the wheel”
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's