Ceta intends to launch its Infinity portal for brokers in mid-January 2019, Insurance Age can reveal.
The new service will start by delivering quote and bind online capability in non-standard property with more lines to be added over time.
The service has already gone live with Ceta’s 2,000 IFA base and is in soft-launch testing with selected general insurance brokers ahead of the full roll-out next year.
Chief executive John Bibby noted that the business had not “reinvented the wheel”
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK