Ceta intends to launch its Infinity portal for brokers in mid-January 2019, Insurance Age can reveal.
The new service will start by delivering quote and bind online capability in non-standard property with more lines to be added over time.
The service has already gone live with Ceta’s 2,000 IFA base and is in soft-launch testing with selected general insurance brokers ahead of the full roll-out next year.
Chief executive John Bibby noted that the business had not “reinvented the wheel”
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed