Ceta intends to launch its Infinity portal for brokers in mid-January 2019, Insurance Age can reveal.
The new service will start by delivering quote and bind online capability in non-standard property with more lines to be added over time.
The service has already gone live with Ceta’s 2,000 IFA base and is in soft-launch testing with selected general insurance brokers ahead of the full roll-out next year.
Chief executive John Bibby noted that the business had not “reinvented the wheel”
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders