Ceta intends to launch its Infinity portal for brokers in mid-January 2019, Insurance Age can reveal.
The new service will start by delivering quote and bind online capability in non-standard property with more lines to be added over time.
The service has already gone live with Ceta’s 2,000 IFA base and is in soft-launch testing with selected general insurance brokers ahead of the full roll-out next year.
Chief executive John Bibby noted that the business had not “reinvented the wheel”
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth