AmTrust is to exit the UK liability market, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to sources brokers were informed by the insurer on Friday (23 November) that it was to cease its operations in the UK liability market .
Insurance Age understands that its UK liability book is now set to go into run-off in January 2019.
According to the AmTrust website its liability offering includes:Employers’ liability Public liability Product liability
Its target areas include contracting, light
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA