Zurich has hired David Martin as managing director of its UK retail business, where he will be overseeing the provider’s plans for growth in retail and SME.
Martin has worked at Allianz for the past 17 years, most recently as director of SME and corporate partnerships. He is set to join Zurich in the first half of 2019.
The retail MD position was previously held by David White, who has been with Zurich in the UK for the past six years.
White is moving to take on a group position as EMEA chief
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's