Zurich has hired David Martin as managing director of its UK retail business, where he will be overseeing the provider’s plans for growth in retail and SME.
Martin has worked at Allianz for the past 17 years, most recently as director of SME and corporate partnerships. He is set to join Zurich in the first half of 2019.
The retail MD position was previously held by David White, who has been with Zurich in the UK for the past six years.
White is moving to take on a group position as EMEA chief
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed