Zurich has hired David Martin as managing director of its UK retail business, where he will be overseeing the provider’s plans for growth in retail and SME.
Martin has worked at Allianz for the past 17 years, most recently as director of SME and corporate partnerships. He is set to join Zurich in the first half of 2019.
The retail MD position was previously held by David White, who has been with Zurich in the UK for the past six years.
White is moving to take on a group position as EMEA chief
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK