Zurich has hired David Martin as managing director of its UK retail business, where he will be overseeing the provider’s plans for growth in retail and SME.
Martin has worked at Allianz for the past 17 years, most recently as director of SME and corporate partnerships. He is set to join Zurich in the first half of 2019.
The retail MD position was previously held by David White, who has been with Zurich in the UK for the past six years.
White is moving to take on a group position as EMEA chief
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba