Cyber cover aimed at small and medium sized businesses has been created by QBE Business Insurance.
According to the insurer the product, QBE CyberCrime, has been developed in partnership with brokers and designed to protect SMEs from business interruption and financial loss.
The cover can be found on Acturis and also on QBE’s e-trade platform FastFlow.
The provider stated that key features of QBE CyberCrime include:
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries