Cyber cover aimed at small and medium sized businesses has been created by QBE Business Insurance.
According to the insurer the product, QBE CyberCrime, has been developed in partnership with brokers and designed to protect SMEs from business interruption and financial loss.
The cover can be found on Acturis and also on QBE’s e-trade platform FastFlow.
The provider stated that key features of QBE CyberCrime include:
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit