Cyber cover aimed at small and medium sized businesses has been created by QBE Business Insurance.
According to the insurer the product, QBE CyberCrime, has been developed in partnership with brokers and designed to protect SMEs from business interruption and financial loss.
The cover can be found on Acturis and also on QBE’s e-trade platform FastFlow.
The provider stated that key features of QBE CyberCrime include:
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1