Ecclesiastical has targeted further growth in the real estate insurance market with an enhanced property investors product.
It will be available to new business and renewals from 1 January 2019.
The provider detailed that the refreshed offering included a series of new features including a ‘Green Clause’ covering the cost of improved environmental performance as part of the reinstatement of buildings.
It is available for up to 10% of a single claim or 10% of the sum insured or £500,000,
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit