Ecclesiastical has targeted further growth in the real estate insurance market with an enhanced property investors product.
It will be available to new business and renewals from 1 January 2019.
The provider detailed that the refreshed offering included a series of new features including a ‘Green Clause’ covering the cost of improved environmental performance as part of the reinstatement of buildings.
It is available for up to 10% of a single claim or 10% of the sum insured or £500,000,
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns