Ecclesiastical has targeted further growth in the real estate insurance market with an enhanced property investors product.
It will be available to new business and renewals from 1 January 2019.
The provider detailed that the refreshed offering included a series of new features including a ‘Green Clause’ covering the cost of improved environmental performance as part of the reinstatement of buildings.
It is available for up to 10% of a single claim or 10% of the sum insured or £500,000,
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings